Thursday, March 24, 2011

Track Out so far....

Well... I saw Phantom of the Opera at NRCA (my old high school). It was quite impressive, especially from high schoolers! This was my late birthday present, well worth the wait!






Also, made a visit to the Raleigh Farmer's Market with Tricia and Kristen (&Noah)! How much fun was that! :) Got some yummy veggies and fruits too... Spinach, Tomatoes, and New potatoes.... all for $4.25! Gotta love that!


So... thus far my track-out has been fun  and restful. I love just  being able to hang out, get organized, and not feel the stress of school right now. I do LOVE my job, but am definitely grateful for a break every now and again!

PS... Also got to talk to these lovely lady via Skype! I miss having my sweet sister nearby! But Oklahoma is where God has her and Matt, presently

... :) love ya sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment