Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh Fall...

Happy October!!! I just love fall! :) Esp. when it starts feeling like it... for awhile I though summer would never not end. But alas, it has and fall is upon us! Here are some fun fall decorative pictures...

This is little look at our bookshelf with all it's fall decor.
Kitchen table... :)
Console tables in the living room...

wreath on the door...















   This is my favorite new project... my friend Tricia and I decorated these pumpkins. Just between us, this was not a real pumpkin. It was a "craft pumpkin" from Michael's. We used the same little carving tools you use to carve a real pumpkin... isn't it fun?! :)

2 comments:

  1. love, love, love the picture of you 2 at the top of your blog!
    And I really like the pumpkin with your awesome initial carving!

    ReplyDelete