Friday, April 22, 2011

Frozen Banana Split Recipe

 Just made this yummy recipe for tonight. This is my mother-in-law, Sue's, recipe and she graciously shared it with me. It is delicious! :)

Frozen Banana Split

Combine and press into a 13x9” pan:
1 ½ cups crushed graham crackers (To make this easier and cheaper, I bought pre-crushed crumbs)

¼ cup sugar
6 T. melted margarine
Freeze crust for about 15 minutes.

Spread ½ gallon vanilla ice cream over crust. (I get the rectangle sized box, fold
down the sides, and cut the ice cream into slices to lay on the crust.)

Slice 2 bananas over ice cream

Spread 1 jar hot fudge topping over bananas

Spread 8 oz. Tub of whipped topping over bananas.

Freeze. Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving. Top each piece with
a cherry and/or chopped nuts as desired.


2 comments:

  1. yum! that sounds good. I will def have to attempt this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this stuff! If you happen to make some more and want to invite me over I will NOT decline! :)

    ReplyDelete