Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just For Fun...

Got this from a friend's blog... :)

:)What color are your socks right now?
No socks. Just bare feet

What are you listening to right now? the television

What was the last thing you ate? animal crackers

Can you drive a stick? Nope!

Last person you spoke to on the phone? my Mom, I think.

How old are you today? 26

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? College Basketball and Pro- Football

What is your favorite drink? diet coke

Have you ever dyed your hair? nope

Favorite food? Ice cream!

What is the last movie you watched? Leap Year... cute movie

Favorite day of the year? I don't have a favorite...

How do you vent anger? pray and cry
What was your favorite toy as a child? my dolls

Favorite Season? I think it's a tie between Fall and Spring...

Cherries or Blueberries? Love them both!

When was the last time you cried? last week, I think.

What is on your closet floor right now? not much, just cleaned it out! :)

What are you most afraid of? coming face to face with a snake.


Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Plain.


Favorite dog breed? hmm...I like the little lap dogs

Favorite day of the week? Friday

How many states have you lived in? 3: TX, VA, and NC

Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

What is your favorite flower? gerber daises

Did you get an H1N1 vaccine? no.

No comments:

Post a Comment