Saturday, May 1, 2010

1st Couponing Trip=Success! :)

So, like I said in my previous post, I was going on my first couponing trip today. If I might say so myself- it was quite a success. I went to Harris Teeter, where they will triple all your manufacture's coupons. I am starting out slow, just getting a few things. Eventually, I want to try to all my shopping this way. Here is what I got, today:

Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
Bisquick
Dawn Dishwashing Detergent
Domino Sugar
Secret Deodorant
Green Giant Green Beans Steamer
Hillshire Deli Meat

For a Grand Total of: $11.62
Total Savings: $11.49


Pretty good for the 1st time! (:


:) I like saving money and I think that my husband likes it too. Oh, one more thing, I convinced Keith that we need the Sunday paper, so I can get more coupons. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment