Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back to Reality

Well, yesterday school started again. But, this is my favorite quarter, because we have such fun events going on. Here are a few:

1) Mother's Day Tea (We are going to take pictures of the kids for their moms-- girls in boas and gloves and boys in top hats. ) It's always so fun to see the kids interact with their moms. :)
2) A field trip to Marbles Museum.
3) End of the Year Party (A Luau)
4) The Annual 1st grade talent show (always a laugh and so much fun! :))
5) Lunch date with Dad

And that is just a few... not to mention how much I LOVE Spring weather!!! We really do all sorts of fun things. :)


On another note- my camera broke last week :( which means no pictures for a little bit. I am looking for a new one. Any suggestions??

3 comments:

  1. I love my camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-H10 (8.1 megapixels, 3.0 LCD monitor, Optical zoom 10x). It's my second Sony & the best feature is the "steady hand". Got mine at Costco, & they really vary on price, so shop around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you looking for point and shoot? Your activities sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know you had a blog!!!! I am going to start following! Too cute! What kind of camera are you looking for? Russ just got a new Canon DSL, and I have a very faithful point and shoot that takes great pics... also a canon, i think.

    ReplyDelete